Monday, February 3, 2014

Upcoming Posts

Herein lies a list of not-even-all the blog posts I've thought up that I need to get around to writing up soon. This list will not prove chronological. Furthermore, I will post whatever I want regardless of what is contained in this list; this here merely serves as a spoiler for a large number of posts that I have prioritized and am sure to follow through on.



Here's the rough list:

Please talk to me, tell me what you'd like me to post about! This goes for all Nevermeltice topics, especially Go!



  • Joseki Explained: "Cattle Wall" Joseki (to complement and complete a basic introduction to the Joseki, "Separated in the Subway")
  • Yukigami's teaching information (for now, just basic information for those interested)
  • Popular poetry
  • Joseki Explained:"Sharing Six" and "Sharing Seven" Joseki
  • Commentary: My Tygem Games, Part I
  • Fuseki Explained: Building Moyo
  • Reducing Moyo
  • Invading Part I
  • Invading Part II
  • Invading Part III
  • Opening Explained Series, Part I
  •  Yukigami's "Projects" page
  • My Go Career
  • Concept Art: Yukigami is looking for artists!
  • Yukigami in a Nutshell
  • Fuseki Explained: (unknown name)
  • Fuseki Explained: Kobayashi Part I
  • Yukigami on the Web
  • Go videos by Yukigami (look forward to it~)
  • Reading ahead: Stones?? Er, uh...
  • Gallery (I will fill it up with a bunch of internet art I like, divided into linked sections)
  • Yukigami's MyAnimeList (Saber0)
  • About my story writing
  • More on Yukigami: A huge, unnecessary summary!
  • Many posts to make: My Tygem games, commented
  • Examples of my Go teaching (game records, explanations, lectures etc.)
  • Go and Personality; Go psychology
  • Opening Explained: A Classic Territorial Opening
  • Why Play Go?
  • Visualization for Go
  • Ways to think in Go
  • How best to solve Tsumego
  • Joseki Explained: All About the 3-5
  • Hataraku Maou-sama Episode 1
  • Amagami SS
  • Amagami SS+
  • Yukigami's Favourite Anime Characters Explained
  • Fate Zero: Very Essay-worthy (My school essay)
  • Fate Zero (super hardcore expanded essay)
  • Yukigami and Japanese
  • Lang-8
  • Huge super article themed around: education, life choices, philosophy, worldview, logic, guidance, dreams, job market etc.
  • Custom-real Magic
  • Custom MTG!
  • Custom EDH
  • Some MTG customs by Yukigami
  • My MTG Decks and preferences
  • Magic the Gathering and The Five Colours: MTG and Personality!
  • Myers-Briggs, Jung Tests
  • Pathfinder, my introduction to it
  • Favourite Magic cards
  • Pokemon Cards: Blastoise Forever!
  • Yu-Gi-Oh: My short-lived experience, lost God-card?
  •  Planning more banners
  • Help with code?
  • Yukigami and CompSci
  • Pathfinder adventures written as a story
  •  Fate/End Blue (name in progress) Fate AU fanfic story
  • Hunter x Hunter: Old vs. New
  • Go Style
  • Dressing well?
  • All Nevermeltice search labels/tags
  • All my story characters!
  • Post about every Pathfinder/role-play experience, including story, characters, etc.
  • Fate/End Blue (my fanfic)
  • Yukigami Opening ("The Box"), and development/theory
  • Magic: Blue cards are bleautiful!
  • Suiting up!
  • Yukigami: teaching style
  • Favourite Anime Explained
  • Gundam SEED
  • Why "Yukigami"?
  • Japanese music, and songs I love
  • Magic: Custom land art!
  • Yukigami: My common Joseki choices
  • Yukigami's "7-Dan Survey"
  • Yukigami's Colours Survey
  • Yukigami's Go Style Survey; Go and Personality (Again)
  • Some really nice art from the internet, posted for viewing pleasure
  • Joseki Explained: Many, many more! I will be writing up these explanations for tens or hundreds or Joseki!
  • Go Explained Series: want visual effects? diagram addition or alteration?
  • Love Lilycove: Chapter I
  • Jackie!: Chapter I
  • Love Lilycove: Chapter 2
  • Yukigami no Go (Hikaru no Go post)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!